Are you interested in Guiding and Scouting in the European Region and are you familiar using different online tools? Are you interested in supporting high quality training and networking opportunities and experience from the back end how it is to run a large-scale event?
Then being part of the User Experience Team of the Academy will be the perfect position for you!
In this position you will be part of a diverse, dynamic team & support participants maximizing their user experience!
About the Academy
The Academy 2021 will take place from 27 October to 7 November 2021.
The Academy is a unique Scout and Guide event designed to enable participants to get high quality training and networking opportunities around the core priorities of the European Regions of WAGGGS and WOSM. You can find further information at the official homepage: https://www.thesgacademy.eu/
The “User Experience Team” will:
- Support facilitators & participants during the live sessions for any technical issues
- Support the social activities of the event
- Be the main contact for participants, facilitators, peer mentors for tech issues regarding the platform „Gathertown“. Don’t worry if you haven’t used the platform before. A specific training will be held for you from experts on the field.
- Collect evaluations & feedback and communicate daily with facilitators
- Get the opportunity to connect with people from different backgrounds and from different countries.
- Get specific training from external partners regarding the use of innovative online tools what hopefully will be very useful for you in other contexts inside and outside Guiding & Scouting.
What you should bring:
- Live sessions will run during the weekends to allow greater flexibility of the learning experience, so you will need to be available during these days (30-31 October and 6- 7 November 2021).
- You should be fluent in written and conversational English
- You should be able to work well in a team
You feel that this is the right position for you? Then send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 4th of October 2021. After we received your message we will contact you and help with the official application as a next step until the 6th of October.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!